The VITgrip™ lab bottle is characterized by the following features:
- Excellent handling due to innovative design. In contrast to common lab bottles, the slim, waisted shape facilitates the handling of the VITgrip™ to a considerable degree. The molded volume graduations support slip-safety while working with gloves.
- Leakproof* due to optimized sealing system of the bottle thread and the screw cap with ergonomic design.
- Easy readability of the volume at all times due to molded, double-sided graduations with high accuracy (± 5 %).
- Smooth pouring of liquids and easy to clean due to hydrophobic material and rounded shape without dirt catching edges.
- With tamper-evident closure, that reliably signals, if the bottle is still sealed.
- Made of shatterproof, food-safe polypropylene with good chemical resistance.
The VITgrip™ lab bottles and the supplied VITLAB® tamper-evident closures (GL 45) are „made in Germany“ and available in 5 volume sizes (125, 250, 500, 1000 and 2000 ml).
*Please observe the detailed notes considering the term leakproof in our brochure