VITLAB® continuous E/RS
Chemical volumetric analysis with small and the most minute liquid volumes requires substantial concentration. The VITLAB® continuous bottle-top burette (Figure 1) enables continuous titration, which leads to rapid, convenient, and accurate results. The angled display shows 4-position titration volume in large, easily read numbers (Figure 2), which simplifies operation. Turning the two hand wheels supplies the titration medium in a continuous and pulse-free manner via the specially developed double-piston pump (Figure 3). Filling procedures are not necessary. This innovative technology increases safety; its compact design and low centre of gravity reduce risk of overturning, especially with smaller bottles. The height and length of the discharge tube can be adjusted, making it possible to work safely with both short and tall bottles. The innovative recirculation system (Figure 4) prevents the loss of valuable reagent and reduces the risk of splashes. With its simple-to-use calibration function, VITLAB® continuous fulfils the corresponding requirements for test equipment monitoring without instrument downtime. Margins of error are under those specified in the DIN EN ISO 8655-3 standard, even for partial volumes. VITLAB® continuous is DE-M marked.
- Continuous supply of titration medium using a patented double-piston pump
- Continuous, precise control of the titration rate with large, easy-grip hand wheels
- Simple, medium=specific readjustment / calibration using the keypad
- Easily readable, large numbers
- Long operating life using two easily-replaced 1.5 V microbatteries
- No loss of medium thanks to a patented recirculation valve
- Freely rotatable 360° around the bottle for optimal orientation of the label
- Adjustable for various bottle sizes using the corresponding adapter.
- Telescopic discharge tube which can be adjusted in both height and length
- Adjustable telescopic discharge tube suitable for a variety of bottle heights
Included in delivery:
VITLAB® continuous E/RS, with GL 45 connecting threads and GL 32, GL 38 and S*40 (buttress thread) size PP thread adapters, telescopic filling tube (200 – 350 mm), telescopic discharge tube (140 – 220 mm), two 1.5 V microbatteries (LR 03/AAA), instruction manual,
and quality certificate.
Also available with DAkkS calibration certificate or individual quality certificate.
Recommended range of use for
VITLAB® continuous E/RS:
The VITLAB® continuous E/RS bottle-top burette can be used for the following titrants up to a concentration of 1 mol/L.
Types / Sizes:
|Type||Volume/rot.** (ml)||A* ≤ ± %||CV* ≤ %||PU||Cat. No.|
|E||2.5||0.2 at 25 ml||0.1 at 25 ml||1||1620506|
|RS||5.0||0.2 at 50 ml||0.1 at 50 ml||1||1620507|
* Accuracy and coefficient of variation according to DIN EN ISO 8655-3
** Volume dispensed per rotation of the hand wheel