The new Dispenser VITLAB® TA2 is the dispensing instrument of choice for fulfilling the strictest purity requirements for trace analysis. A special cleaning procedure, well proven in practice, is employed prior to the use in trace analysis, making it possible to operate in an extremely contamination-free manner.
- The parts that are in contact with media are made of various fluoroplastics (e.g. ETFE, FEP, PFA, PTFE), Al2O3-sapphire, platinum-iridium or tantalum (depending on model)
- The release of trace metal content can be kept in the low ppb, and depending on application, even in the ppt range
- Exchange valve spring: A platinum-iridium or tantalum valve spring can be used, depending on the application
- A field-tested cleaning process to employ before use in trace analysis is described in the instruction manual
- Outstanding chemical resistance, especially to aggressive media such as highly concentrated acids and alkalis, hydrogen peroxide, hydrofluoric acid, and bromine
- Modular structure for simply dismantling while cleaning and for replacing the dispensing cartrige
- quick, easy and precise volume adjustment due to interior scalloped track and practical screw mechanism
- with screwable discharge valve
Graduation 0.2 ml
A* ≤ ± 0.5 % / 50 µl
CV* ≤ 0.1 % / 10 µl
* Error limits according to DIN EN ISO 8655-5, based on nominal volume (= maximum volume) printed on the instrument if the instrument, the environment and dist. H2O are at the same temperature (20 °C). Testing takes place according DIN EN ISO 8655-6 with a completely filled instrument and with uniform and smooth dispensing.
Included in delivery:
VITLAB® TA2 dispenser with adjustable variable volumes, certified compliant according to DIN 12600, with quality certificate, telescoping filling tube, mounting tool, GL 28/S 28 (ETFE), GL 32 (ETFE), and S 40 (PTFE) bottle adapters, and instruction manual. Optionally with or without recirculation valve.
Also available with DAkkS calibration certificate or individual quality certificate.
Recommended dispensing media for VITLAB® TA2:
Types / Sizes:
|Volume (ml)||Valve spring||Recirculation||PU||Cat. No.|
|1.0 – 10.0||Platinum-iridium||no||1||1627515|
|1.0 – 10.0||Platinum-iridium||yes||1||1627525|
|1.0 – 10.0||Tantalum||no||1||1627535|
|1.0 – 10.0||Tantalum||yes||1||1627545|